Romach

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

HAFTR & Rambam - Analysis: Clarifications

I hope to get the rest of my analysis done before Pesach, but for now I'd like to clarify a couple of points:
1) There seems to be some confusion over R. Hochbaum's previous position. I've heard (and read) that he's from HANC, TABC, Yavneh, etc. My research indicates that he's coming from Yavneh, and HANC was one of his previous positions. Not sure where TABC fits in, but hey, that's what rumors are for.

2) A number of people have been commenting in manners that are highly inappropriate. Please keep your arguments on the merits. Saying that you don't think two personalities will/can get along is a merit. Attacking the commenter for observing that is not. If you have something to say, keep it to the topic at hand, not personal attacks on commenters.

Thank you.