Romach

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BIG Announcement & a Meme

Ok guys, here goes, the reason I haven't been blogging lately.

www.SwapNotes.com

Its a project I've been working on with a couple of friends (including another blogger). For those who have been to YUMesorah (which I was also involved in), this is a bigger and better version. Upload your notes and exams, rate your courses and the files for those courses. Add new professors, courses, etc. There's lots of fun to be had.

Think of it as the Facebook for class notes. A huge social networking site, 3,400 schools in all (so far) with the aim of having notes for every class in the country.

I'd like to invite you to join. You don't have to be a student. Professors and those out of school sign up all the time. You know what, let's turn it into a meme.

I tag Nephtuli, CWY, Krum and OrthoMom to say 5 things about the site. What they like, recommendations, etc. So check it out and pass it on.