Romach

Sunday, November 06, 2005

ZooShoteh Emails Romach

ZooShoteh has posted an email purporting to be from R. Slifkin.

I'd like to disclose an email I got from ZooShoteh.

From: ZooShoteh (zooshoteh@[deleted].com)
To: romach613@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 06 November 2005 18:14:24
Subject: Your recent posts
MessageID: [deleted]

Romach,

I understand that you've put up a number of posts attempting to debunk my posts regarding Slifkin. While we both know you're right, I'm doing this because I have a lot of free time on my hands and am attempting to slime and slander an otherwise seemingly honorable man.
I ask that you please cease your antics, and allow me to return to my job, spreading divisiveness in am yisroel.

Kol tuv,
--ZooShoteh


The point? Anyone with computer experience (as in MS Word) knows how to fake emails. When ZooShoteh, who is full of baseless accusations, starts fabricating emails, well...draw your own conclusions.