Romach

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A-Z Meme

[Updated to include "P" and "V." Thanks CWY]

I'm bored, basically done cleaning, and don't want to do schoolwork. So here goes, thanks to Irina

Accent: I actually had one person ask me if I was from Chicago (not sure why, all my Chicago friends laugh at that), and others who asked where I was from. When involved in a heated discussion, my accent moves towards NY. Otherwise, its pretty neutral.

Booze: I don't really drink. Except wine.

Chore I hate: I'll let you know when I get to them.

Dogs/Cats: Neither. I don't mind either of them, but I'm more a fish person

Essential Electronics: Wow, we can be here for a while. My computers (yes, more than one). No iPod, Blackberry or Palm for me.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Irish Spring and that new smell that Head & Shoulders came out with, I think its Citrus...

Gold and Silver: Not really a jewelery person

Hometown: New York

Insomnia: Not really. If I get a long nap Shabbos afternoon it can be a problem. But usually I can just meditate myself to sleep.

Job Title: Student

Kids: None

Living Arrangements: Apartment with a roommate

Most Admired Trait: By who? Me? My friends? The latter would be fixing computers or giving advice. Though advice might be one I pick too. Public speaking? But that's a talent, not a trait.

Number of Sexual Partners: None.

Overnight Hospital Stays: I was born on erev shabbos, so then. Aside from birth? None.

Phobia: Not really sure. If I can stay calm for half a second and not panic I can pretty much handle anything. At least so far.

Quote:
There are so many to choose from, but here are three random ones:
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war." --Winston Churchill

"Arrogance is thinking that you're always right and brilliant. Confidence is realizing that you're not always right, that you've got a lot more thinking to do, but that you nevertheless have interesting thoughtful observations to contribute to the discourse. " --Daniel J. Solove

Religion: Judaism

Siblings: One younger brother

Time I usually wake up: Varies greatly

Unusual Talent: Multitasking? Extemp Public Speaking? Typing and having two real conversations at the same time?

Vegtable I Refuse to Eat: Asparagus

Worst Habit: I'll get to this later.

X-Rays: Sure! Plenty of times.

Yummy Foods: Bunch of cakes, kugels, some Hungarian-type dishes.

Zodiac Sign: No clue. The end of March/beginning of April one.


Tag:
Nephtuli, CWY, LamedZayin, and David